Anastasia is an Accredited Practicing Dietitian practicing with interest in mindfulness techniques to help create lasting positive relationship with food and body. Anastasia affirms that health is multifaceted and cannot be purely based on a number on the scales, or a specific diet. She uses a client-centered approach that is based on providing respectful care that supports eating for wellbeing and health. She thoroughly enjoys working with children of all ages, as well as young adults.
Anastasia graduated with a Master in Nutrition and Dietetics from Sydney University in 2012 and has since then has practiced across various settings including public health, hospital and private practice. She moved to Darwin from Sydney in 2015 and is thoroughly enjoying the lifestyle and friendly community. She sees clients from all walks of life and can provide nutrition therapy for:
- General Nutrition Advice
- Normalising Eating (Reconnecting to appetite cues)
- Disordered Eating (Binge eating, Fussy eating, Emotional eating)
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, EDNOS, Orthorexia)
- Food Intolerances and allergies
- Insulin resistance, diabetes, pre-diabetes, PCOS